Acroyoga is a partner-based activity that combines yoga and acrobatics. Mums and dads, partner with your kids as their base and spotter while they are the flyers. Together, you’ll execute moves that build strength and flexibility while fostering trust within your family.
Who Should Join Our Acroyoga Classes
- Families (parents and children 10 years old and above)
What will You Do During The Acroyoga Classes
- One parent (the base) will lie on the ground while supporting your child with your feet and hands.
- The other parent (the spotter) will support the base and ensure that the flyer lands safely.
- As the flyer, your child will be elevated off the ground and execute moves.
- The whole family will work together and interact more closely.
Benefits Of Acroyoga Classes
- Improved strength, stamina and flexibility
- Improved concentration
- Higher confidence
- More empathy, emotional connection and trust between family members
Acroyoga Classes Instructor
Acroyoga Classes Duration
1 hour per session